Friday, January 8, 2010

My 2009

I know that this is kind of late, since 2009 ended like 8 days ago. But I just really felt like writing about it. My thoughts about my 2009.

2009 was a year I officially ended all ties with high school. My life was moving forward, I was moving on to college. I was no longer a girl who was forced to go to school because I had to, instead I was the girl who choose to go to college because I wanted to.

My 2009 was bland, to say the least. I was not like Hallie, who pursued her dreams and achieved it; nor was I like Jes, who had a lot going on with her love life. You can say that I had a very simple year.

Not that I mind. However, I feel like I've not grown up or matured in any way. I'm still that annoying brat to my sister, the little girl to my parents and I still feel the same just as I did in 2008. The childish 17 year old.

It's not that I really want to grow up so fast and not enjoy being as childish as I can before I get old. It's just I feel like I need to grow up. There would be a lot of changes this year, that's a fact, and I want to be mature enough to handle them. Show people (specifically my sister) that I'm not as childish and useless as they think I am.

But I guess there is no forcing things and I would just have to accept things as they come.
______________________________________

Hammies Diaries:
1. Nugget gave birth for the first time to two hamster pup, both boys, on the 3th or 4th December.
2. First one died the next day, while the second one passed away two weeks later, on 17th December.
3. Hammies got frisky and had New Year Babies! Three healthy babies too, it's been only a week but they are fat little things.
4. Hammies seem to love tissue paper a lot, they especailly love shredding it to pieces and they look so cute doing it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment