Friday, March 19, 2010

One Hell of a Week!

I was right! My hectic schedule was very, well for a lack of a better work, shitty. Though I did not faint but there were times when I thought ‘hey, if I do faint, at least I’ll be resting then’. *cue laughter*

However, all’s well. I mean, the most hectic week, a.k.a. this week, in my schedule is finally over. I don’t think having two tests next week can be compared to having passed up two assignments, took a test, and present one of my assignments, all in the same week. It just really falters in comparison.

I’m so glad that that is over and done with.

Right now, all I have to do is just focus on studying for my two tests and maybe, just maybe, start doing my revisions for the finals. I really think I should stop doing late midnight, panicky revisions, the night before the paper itself. But I have a feeling that I will do it anyway. I really should be more studious…

No comments:

Post a Comment